Some visitors might bypass these statements when they enter our site's pages directly via search engines.
HeroComm cannot be held responsible for visitors not knowing these posted rules and disclaimers.
OUR HOUSE RULES:
1) This is a commerce-free site. There is nothing here for sale or donation. No revenue is generate from ownership or operation of these pages. However, links to independent raw material and accurate component vendors are provided when known.
2) We deal only with The Original Series (TOS) Star Trek classic black body flip-open communicator.
3) This site is wide open... rummage around and grab what you want. All material is restriction-free, except for Paramount and other copyrighted names and images as indicated. Read the Legal Disclaimer at the bottom of this page for more details.
4) Being graphics-intensive, this site was designed for high-speed Internet access. We apologize to those with dial-up.
5) We invite all contributions of information to continue expand-ing the content. Do you have pictures or accounts you don't see here yet? We'd love to hear from you. Do you own an original comm prop? Then you REALLY need to contact us.
6) You may reach us through our Contact Page linked above. Note that everything we are free to divulge, we already have, so please do not ask for materials beyond the content you see here.
7) This is a read-only site. To dialog with other prop enthusiasts, we suggest joining a prop board that suites your taste.
8) We regard our site to be 100% complete. All available data has been studied and every topic fully researched and reported on. A few pet projects still need to be wrapped up, plus one never knows what tomorrow may bring, so as anything new becomes available, we'll update our content then.
9) Every effort has been made to post fully accurate information. However, we may likely still have errors in our content. If you think you found one, let us know and we'll look into it.
10) All evaluations and conclusions here are the sole opinion of the HeroComm editorial staff, and do not constitute any formal legal declarations. It is offered for your reading enjoyment only.
Lastly, be warned. If you make and sell replicas without appropriate licensure, or knowingly pass off a replica as an original, you are breaking the law!
- Star Trek is a Registered and Copyrighted Trademark of Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved. All subject matters referring to Star Trek are trademarks of Paramount Pictures.
- This website has not been produced or endorsed by Paramount Pictures. Any material belonging to Paramount’s Copyrighted Material that may appear on this website complies with fair and/or acceptable use for the purposes of review, study, criticism, or news reporting.
- No income or profit is generated from the ownership or operation of this website. HeroComm.com is a fan related website which wants to promote the product created and owned by Paramount Pictures.
- This website, its owners, contributors, and developers (hereafter referred to as "HC") do not endorse nor are legally affiliated with any of the companies or persons whose products or services are referenced on this website.
- Use this website at your own risk. The information presented on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. HC makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. HC does not make any representations relating to the complete accuracy, completeness or results to be obtained from accessing and using the material contained in this website, nor any material which can be accessed (via direct or indirect hyperlink or otherwise) through this website. In no event will HC assume any liability for any damages resulting from or relating to information or omissions on this website.
- Special Note: If there are any copyright or legal problems please reach us at our Contact Page and the problem will be taken care of as soon as possible. We are only too happy to give credit where it is due and HC will comply with anyone who has a legitimate legal or copyright problem with this site.